Do you need help on your journey to understanding digital/online marketing?
Do you feel as though you might have gaps in your online marketing knowledge? I can help.
I have been training people in online marketing for the past ten years, and I got my start training grandmothers about SEO (no really!).
Over my career I have trained clients on the following topics:
- Online marketing site audits, competitive assessments, and Search Engine Optimization for existing sites.
- Keyword research and online writing
- Link building and online relationship management strategies
- Social Media marketing strategies for link building and brand building
- Social media platform “how to’s” for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+
- Social media customer service
- Face-to-face online marketing, local search, social media and web analytics training sessions and workshops,
- PC ad management through a Google Grant.
- Management of web analytics (Omniture and Google Analytics) for national non-profit sites, and training for local sites.
- Information architecture development, usability testing and assessment for new web sites or redesign of old sites
Online Marketing Training Clients
My online marketing training sessions have become very popular, and I’ve run sessions at the following venues or for the following clients:
- Online Marketing Institute
- Search Engine Strategies Chicago
- Online Marketing Summit, San Diego
- DC Capital Week
- Exl Pharma Conference
- National Honey Board
- HHS Office of the National Coordinator
- NY State of Health
- Toshiba Medical Service
- Cleveland Clinic
- Express Scripts
- National Conference for Volunteering and Service
- Delaware Volunteerism Conference
- Northwest Network Conference
- Democracy in Action Conference
- NTEN Conference
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Volunteer Alexandria
- Environmental Working Group
Here’s what some of my students have said about my marketing training classes:
Thanks for the Social Media Training. You have no idea how helpful it was for our Foundation. You have been a light for us who were in the darkness on Social Media. – Rev. Jean-Claude Atusameso, President, JATUKIK PROVIDENCE FOUNDATION
I wanted to share with you that your workshop was the best that I attended at the conference (National Conference on Volunteering and Service). I especially appreciated the presentation of different levels of investment in SEO activities based upon how much time individuals have available. – Marta Bortner, California Volunteers
Thank you so much Katherine. Yours was the most relevant and useful webinar that I have participated in recent history. Thanks again!- Sarah W. Catoe, Hands On Asheville-Buncombe
Your knowledge is invaluable to us and I am so very grateful to you for sharing your expertise with us. We’ll be checking your blog as we update our own online marketing…and I’m sure we will be asking for help in the future! You are the BEST, Katherine. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! –Ann Wilson Director of Operations Joy of Motion Dance Center Director
Additionally, I have provided online marketing consulting support to the following non-profits, governments and businesses:
- International Food and Information Council,
- GHI International
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- National 4-H Council
- Barquin International
- USDA REEIS
- Joy of Motion
- Maine Organization of Storytelling Enthusiasts
Feel free to view some of my online marketing consulting examples:
- Site assessment and online marketing strategy for InVEST
- Blog about how nonprofits can use online marketing techniques to recruit volunteers
- SEO writing sample
- PowerPoint Training – How You Can Use Online Marketing to Find and Keep Donors
- Local Search & Social Media to Reach Volunteers Training
Are you interested in having me create a custom class for you or your team? Please contact me .